Sunday, March 1, 2009

My D.O.B. is M.I.A. | Purchase College SUNY

People ask me, "How does it feel to not see your birth date on the calendar." I must say it feels normal, except for when I have to answer, "Which day do you celebrate it." I usually have to decide whether I should celebrate it on the last day of February (because I was born in the month of February) or on the day after the 28th (because I was technically born after February 28th). I usually go for the day that has the best weather or both!
I knew a girl in high school who was born on leap year day and celebrated her birthday in the summer. If you were born on February 29th, Leap Year Day, when would you celebrate your birthday?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Ebony on Twitter Hiatus - She'll be back!

Blog Archive

What are Students Saying About the School of Art+Design? See Video.

Conservatory of Music on Twitter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP