Friday, July 10, 2009

Don't Shoot! I Need to Finish This Email | Purchase College SUNY
















I nearly peed my pants just a little bit. What would you do if you happened to looked over your shoulder while at work and there was a man standing outside your window holding something resembling a machine gun?















Construction resumes on campus with a drill screaming right outside my office window. Of course I'll finish this email, edit that press release and expect a parent to remain calm when I tell her the truth about scholarship opportunities at the top of my lungs. I can't see a reason why any of this wouldn't be possible.

2 comments:

San Francisco Photos July 15, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

Yeah I think I'd pee my pants too. The worst part would be if you were walking around in the nude after a shower or something. VERY EMBARRASSING!

Ebony Brown July 16, 2009 at 6:56 AM  

[Pause] I can hear the sunrise or could that be Julie Andrews (Sound of Music)? A shower in the office would be terrific, especially after riding my bike to work during the summer.

If he didn't start drilling I wouldn't have known that he was out there; the Scaffolding went up so quietly. I would been embarrassed initially but at least I wouldn't have to see him everyday; at some point the project would end, right?

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Ebony on Twitter Hiatus - She'll be back!

Blog Archive

What are Students Saying About the School of Art+Design? See Video.

Conservatory of Music on Twitter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP