Friday, April 3, 2009

"Each one Teach one": Printing 101 with John Mastracchio | Purchase College SUNY

I extend my appreciation to my colleague, John Mastracchio, School of Art+Design, Printmaking Lab Technician, who has willfully given his time to show me the ropes of large format printing. A wise woman once said to me "Each One Teach One" and it stuck!

As Communications Coordinator of the School of Art+Design, my duties include managing the development of publicity materials and publications; It would be a service to the School of Art+Design for me to share-in the task of printing & cutting large format work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Ebony on Twitter Hiatus - She'll be back!

Blog Archive

What are Students Saying About the School of Art+Design? See Video.

Conservatory of Music on Twitter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP