Sunday, February 1, 2009

Purchase Viral Marketing Homework#2: Create Blog.



Testing, Testing, One Two Three! Homework#2 is... Well, I'm still tweaking it! I invite you all to post or send up to three purchase event related photos and info to ebonybrown.nyc@gmail.com If you have fun Art+Design, event related photos or album links please send ASAP; I'll post them. For more info about me and this blog check out my profile via the link on the right. Also, catch up on the latest news headlines on Art while you're here. Thanks for stopping by. [PHOTO: Students at Pancake Madness, Dec '08 - A link to the album is coming soon.]

2 comments:

Jessica February 13, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

OH MY!! Talk about collective conscience!! I can't believe your blog is called picture purchase! I just posted a blog post- picture purchase!! I think we must be twins, we both take pictures, come up with the same names, are obviously pretty cool, that's definitely enought to be related haha.

Ebony Brown February 13, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

Ha! When I saw the "Picture Purchase" link on your site and my blog didn't show up after I clicked it, I was confused for a good half a second. Lols. What in tha coinky-dink!

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Ebony on Twitter Hiatus - She'll be back!

Blog Archive

What are Students Saying About the School of Art+Design? See Video.

Conservatory of Music on Twitter

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP